2011年9月29日星期四

Dead..

Old Kien woh need to dead now..
gonna start with a brand new one.

Oh ya !!
Happy Birthday friends :)
a little small present from me, would you like it?
yes,,,i guess so ")
this present.. Hmm.... really need a lot of 巧合 to get it
Haha... the first 1 is im working at the mines
2nd your little idol NAMEWEE came to mines
3rd he came during my break time
4th my staff ask me to buy WALAO EH nasi lemak 2.0 shirt for her bro
5th i bring enough money to buy too
6th that T-Shirt still have your size
And the last one of cause you're my friend and i want to bought it for you :)
the precious of cause not the shirt, that is NAMEWEE signature and shakehand with him la XD
your birthday have been over,wish your wish come true and white head till old your my a shou LOL !!

Early in the morning and imma work soon.
feel like wanna rest more unfortunately i need to learn faster to climb higher.
Well, wish me good luck all the day and also start a brand new life.
it will me more economy life :(

title song for today LEEHOM 改变自己!!
我可以改变世界改变自己,
common 改变自己!! 

1 条评论: