2011年11月13日星期日

You Are The Apple Of My Eye

Early in the morning, is a hot hot morning :(
waked up with sweated body
this is really Yucks !!
today planed to watch this movie with an old friends

this movie was really nice , and i love it so much
what i feel this movie, that was a heartache ending
as i thought this movie will have a happy ending
I were wrong.

Its a heartache ending for me
No false. i really felt very sad when i saw this movie ending
those main character wasn't couple in the end

well, this movie was really Great
highly recommend to watch it.

after movie is already 10pm.
and yet we're heading back to home
after i drop by my friend, and im driving alone.
during that moment, i think back the story about this movie.
im think the ending,
my heart is paining,
and some tears were hanging inside my eyes.

im not weak, im just touched by that movie
im hope that the ending of this movie will not having in my real life.

Er..hm...im gonna stop those sad case
the actress was so beautiful after she 绑马尾 <3
i think many guys like girls 绑马尾.
did you know why?
cause when a girl show their < sai ben >
Hmm.. i dont know what its really call.
its really beauty when a girl show their sai ben
thats why the male acter want the actress 绑马尾
Haha.. and that movie is quite funny

那些年,我们一起追的女孩 <3

没有评论:

发表评论